S-Dayz Index du Forum
S-Dayz
Changement de site : http://62.210.125.96/

S-Dayz Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Dayz Epoch 1.0.4.2a server, script pack help ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S-Dayz Index du Forum -> s-dayz -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamespotter

Masculin
Point(s): 150
Moyenne de points: 25,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Mai - 15:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Dayz Epoch 1.0.4.2a server, script pack help Répondre en citant

Hello,

I recently set up  an epoch server and installed a script pack called "dayz-Dnetwork", it has the usuall like tow, selfbb, admin tools, etc but everytime i try to launch my server with the script pack installed and try to log in, I get to the screen after "waiting for server authentication" or whatever it is called, to a screen that has the dayz epoch background, a loading bar at the bottom that is faded out because of the lack of progress that is happening and a number counter in the bottom right. When the counter gets to around 140(seconds i think), it takes me back to my server's lobby and says "login timout". If you are going to post some instruction on how to fix this, please make it detailed because i am still new to this.Thanks
Also, i forgot to mention that this problem doesn't happen on any of the 10 servers that i play on and i have set up the server correctly because before i added the script pack, it worked fine.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/8391-dayz-epoch-1042a-server-script-pack-h…
Promotional video production studio

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Mai - 15:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S-Dayz Index du Forum -> s-dayz -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006